Install Quiz: India V Australia 2008 Test Series. (23.5 KB)There are several ways to install this quiz onto your phone.
- Install the quiz on a mobile phone via SMS - ?
- Install the quiz on a mobile phone using QR Code - ?
- Install the jad and jar files via your computer - ?
- Download directly to your phone or PDA - ?
See below for more detailed installation instructions:
- If you don't already have an account then Sign Up For Free. Each account will be allocated a limited number of free SMS messages. A warning will be displayed if your allocation has been used up.
- Go to the Send SMS page
- Select your country from the list, enter your phone number and click the 'Send SMS' button.
- A confirmation page will be displayed that will show the number that the message was sent to as well as a message identifier.
- When you receive the message, simply select the embedded link and the download page will be displayed in your phone's web browser. Click the 'download' link and follow the prompts
neoreader). The QR Code contains the URL of the mobile quiz and when scanned will cause the phone's browser to launch and load the quiz URL. To install the mobile quiz using the QR Code follow these steps:
- Click here to display the QR Code
- Scan the QR Code with your phone
- The quiz download page should be displayed in your phone's browser
- Click download and follow the prompts
- Make sure you have installed the software supplied with your phone that allows you to transfer files between your phone and computer. eg Many Nokia phones are supplied with a program called Nokia PC Suite.
- Connect the phone to your computer.
- The quiz application consists of a jar file and (optionally) a jad file. You need to save these files to your computer. Simply click on the jar and jad links and follow the prompts to save the files. Please remember the name and location of the file that you have saved.
- Using the software described in step 1, install the quiz application on to your phone. eg. In the Nokia PC Suite you would select Install Applications, then select the jar file (eg midlet.jar) and click the install button.
- To run the quiz application, you may need to navigate though your phone's menu to find the location where the quiz application has been installed. eg. On some Nokia phones, you would press the 'Menu' button then go to Applications and then 'My Own'. Some phones may install the application under 'Games'.
- On your phone, navigate to the location that allows you to enter a URL (web address). On many Nokia phones, you would select the 'Menu' button then go to 'Web/Options/Navigation options/Go to web address'. See your phone's operating instructions for more information.
- Enter this URL: http://mobilestudy.org/content/1476/m/
- The browser should then display a download page for the quiz. Simply select the download link and follow the prompts.